19.7.11

just a post. I have some art, but no scanner beside me, so I will post later may-haps. I've been in a funk and I think its because I have to make a big decision in the next couple of days. I'd love to say yes, but reality says no. We shall see. I will deliberate. Part of my next piece does have to do with this decision.

but enough about me, how about you? Nevermind, I don't care.

Tomorrow is payday.

If I had to ascribe to a political party, I guess it would be the Bull-Moose Party.

I found my parents gift to me for my birthday when I was at their house yesterday. That's a first for me. It was weird.

I don't want a birthday to be completely honest. I guess I'm at that age, when I don't want to think about my age. I'm no longer invincible, and for the first time in my present I truly have to think about the future. I am consternated.

Fuck it. Yes is the answer. See ya.

1 comment: